- ISSN: 03069192
Food Policy (Individual Journal)
Description:Food Policy is a multidisciplinary journal publishing original research and critical reviews on issues in the formulation, implementation and analysis of policies for the food sector in developing, transition and advanced economies. Policy issues relevant to the journal include:
- Food production, trade, marketing and consumption.
- Nutrition and health aspects of food systems.
- Food needs, entitlements, security and aid.
- Food safety and quality assurance.
- Technological and institutional innovation affecting food systems and access.
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services. Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our support pages: http://support.elsevier.com