The Chinese Journal of Catalysis
journal is devoted to the publication of original research communications, articles, and reviews
on heterogeneous catalysis
, homogeneous catalysis
, and chemical kinetics
relating to catalysis. The aim of the journal is to promote scientific exchanges
between scientists, institutions, and enterprises involving researches and applications of catalysis in China
scope of the Chinese Journal of Catalysis
includes the following:
- New trends in heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysis
in relation to energy, environment, petroleum chemicals and fine chemicals;
- Scientific bases for the preparation and activation
of catalysts of commercial interest or that are representative models;
- Scientific methods for the characterization of heterogeneous
catalysts, especially methods for in situ characterization;
- New heterogeneous and homogeneous catalytic reactions of potential
practical interest in environment, energy, and fine chemicals applications;
- Relationship between homogeneous and heterogeneous
- Theoretical studies on the structure and reactivity of catalysts;
- The journal also accepts contributions
dealing with other issues related to catalysis, such as photo-catalysis, bio-catalysis, surface science and chemical kinetics.
Types of Manuscripts:
- Communications rapidly report studies with significant innovation and major academic value. They
are limited to three Journal pages. After publication, their full-text papers can also be submitted to this or other journals.
are original full-text reports on innovative, systematic and complete results in catalysis. The total length should not exceed ten Journal
- Reviews are surveys of recent progress on important topics of catalysis, with entire, systematic, and important information.
Authors should have published articles in the field. A maximum of 60 references is suggested.