- ISSN: 10183639
Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences (Individual Journal)
Description:Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences published bi-annually and accept high quality articles in all engineering and related field. All received articles are subjected to extensive review by international and national reviewers. The journal is accredited as a refereed journal by the Scientific Council of King Saud University. The journal is published in English language in collaboration with Elsevier. A special Issue is published in Arabic in collaboration with King Saud University Press. The following is the manuscript type classification in the journal:
1) Original Article: An account of an author's work in a particular field. It should contribute new knowledge to the field in which the research was conducted.
2) Review Article: A critical synthesis of the current literature in a particular field, or a syntheses of the literature in a particular field during an explicit period of time.
3) Short Communications or Technical Note: A short article (note) having the same characteristics as an article.
4) Forum: Letters to the Editor, comments and responses, preliminary results or findings, miscellany and erratum.
5) Book Reviews Notice All articles published represent the opinions of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the Journal.
No responsibility is assumed by King Saud University nor Elsevier for any injury and/or damage to persons, property as a matter of product liability, negligence, or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions, or ideas contained in the material herein. Because of rapid advances in engineering and medical sciences, in particular, independent verification of diagnoses and drug dosages, mathematical model and computer program should be made.
Although all advertising material is expected to conform to ethical standards, inclusion in this publication does not constitute a guarantee or endorsement of the quality or value of such product or of the claims made of it by its manufacturer. Advertising information
Advertising orders and inquiries may be sent to James Kenney, Elsevier Ltd., 32 Jamestown Road, London, NW1, 7BY, UK, Phone: 44 207 611 4494, E-mail: email@example.com.
Covered in the abstract and citation database SCOPUS . Full text available on ScienceDirect . The publication of this journal is made possible through financial support of King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Printed by Henry ling Ltd., The Dorset Press, Dorchester, UK. The paper used in this publication meets the requirements of ANSINISO Z39.48-1992 (Permanence of paper). Contact Prof. Anis Hamzah Fakeeha, College of Engineering, King Saud University, Riyadh, PO Box 800 Riyadh 11421, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, E-mail: