- ISSN: 11046899
Journal of Forest Economics (Individual Journal)
Description:The journal covers all aspects of forest economics, and publishes scientific papers in subject areas such as the following:
- forest management problems: economics of silviculture, forest regulation and operational activities, managerial economics;
- forest industry analysis: economics of processing, industrial organization problems, demand and supply analysis, technological change, international trade with forest products;
- multiple use of forests: valuation of non-marketed goods and services, cost-benefit analysis of environment and timber production, external effects of forestry and forest industries;
- forest policy analysis: market and intervention failures, regulation of forest management, ownership, taxation;
- forestry and economic development: deforestation and land use problem, national resource accounting, contribution to national and regional income and employment.